Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Monday, July 7, 2008

The best answer

I may have quit blogging.. but I am not sure of myself then or now...

Anyhoo... this will be a quickie

I just wanted to emphasize on the common phrase and easiest answer to all of your questions "I don't know"

I think only people who are Lazy, inconsiderate and irresponsible answer with that phrase...

I was so pissed earlier.. and wanted to blog at that angry moment...

Maybe some people will never understand the mind of a person who strives to work for a better life now... it's sad that they try to question you and bring you down... especially when it's coming from your own flesh and blood... they will never understand me.

What's been happening in my life now?

I've been working for 3 months now.. work is good.. i like it... but... there is always a BUT...

everything has its pros and cons i guess...

I've been gymming... almost 3 months now.. and dieting at the same time...
I have had many cheat meals, 'recently'
food makes people happy... you get it?

I gym hard, i diet hard.. but when there are obstacles.. i guess my will power isn't as powerful as i thought it was.. but I'm not giving up.. i've come so far.. i've seen results.. i was happy with em.. but i have to be more patient with myself...

3 months.... 3 MONTHS! of dieting gyming almost everyday.. it is an achievement...
there is another achievement and it is a record i set when each day passes... I won't say...

Problems... life is a never ending series of obstacles...
I have awaken many bad habits from my past.. some from small to serious matters...

Failure... my ipod mini... 3 and a half years of companionship.. gone when i dropped it for the first time head first onto the tile floor after work, before heading off to gym.. i was bummed out.. screwed my week at gym.. till today.. no replacement yet.

my watch.. i worked hard for also 3 years old.. the glass split in half.. no idea how.. i'm guessing the gym weights must have tapped it...

my laptop... half dead.. left untouched to reduce further damage... collecting dust atm... no resale value...

ok.. enough is enough.. i'm not gonna cry over spilt milk.. all these must be a sign of letting go of my past.. its depressing... yea.. move on...

so it wasn't a quickie afterall...

one more thing... i'm not gonna post up any pics here... its just a waste of my time... i'd rather write my thoughts.. just like a digital diary...

No comments: