Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The first post Part 1

The first time i've started blogging was back in 2004 if i'm not mistaken... I started slow.. then it got rather frequent... (in my standard was twice a week or so)

This year I've lost it all... i meant the mood for blogging.. I kind of called it quits...
but all of a sudden.. i felt like writing a little somthing today...

Since this is my first post in this new page (i use to use friendster blog), I would like to tell you a story about what I've dreamt 2 nights ago...

The Dream

It happened at a place... some sort of dessert-like with some sort of a huge cave around. There were people i didnt know, some injured, some just old.. some ill...
we were waiting for someone... and i felt that He was coming back...

Jesus the man Himself.

*I'm not religious or anything, am a free thinker but I do believe in God...

We were all waiting for Him anxiously and we know that He wouldn't let us down.

When He arrived, I announced to everyone upon His arrival... He then started healing the ill, injured and so on. It was nothing like you've seen before. I was in awe.

Then...

*to be continued*

I've gotta get back to work... as im writing this during my break... chaos...
Will continue this tonight... there's more....

No comments: