Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This post is my very first post back in 2005... grabbed this off my old blog page in friendster... it's really nice to read about my life back then and remember the good and bad times of yesteryears... and seeing the things I wrote... I do regret writing some of those, but I'm not going to delete my past post though...

July 28, 2005

What I miss...

After about 9 months... i finally had sashimi :P~ and i can't complain coz i have plenty more in da freezer!! :)

I ain't a glutton alright... but i really miss loads of my favourite food while i was in KL...

The mamak stalls!!.... (Restoran Amy... those tom yam daging, daging masak merah, the mee goreng, sup daging.... i love daging...)

from Abang at mayang in PJ.... daging masam manis....

roti tissue, tosai telur, cheese naan

other than that... i miss Burger King's Swiss Mushroom Cheese Burger <:D~~~

Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzel with caramel...

Dunkin Donut's Almond or Strawberry frost...

Baskin Robbin's Chocolate and Peanut butter ice-cream...

I miss IKEA's hotdogs!! and daim cake~~... and ice-cream...

Super noodle house's roasted duck noodles with thier delicious sambal~~

The 26 different styles of cooking crab..... the XO one... and the cream crab... which comes with the baked bread to dip in with the cream......

I miss the KFC there too... believe it or not... coz unlike kuching... u can get any part of the chicken u desire... plus they give u super extra cheese when u ask for it.... (wedges)

finally i would like to end my craving by saying i miss the penang lok-lok...

hehe :P~~~~~

what a fat ass....

-archive- http://jazzo.blogs.friendster.com/jazzo_gonzo_hearts_raleig/2005/07/what_i_miss.html

1 comment:

jesspoh said...

i dont miss those stuff anymore.. except the 26 diff kinds of crab :) and mamak food.

i say i dont miss it because food in AU beats out those... but i aint such a fan of Krispy kreme...(beats out Dunkin Donuts) the Lygon fererro roche gelati and other flavors (pwns baskin robins and possibly Häagen-Dazs)

also the convinience of buying handroll sushi anywhere u go in melbourne... and most of 'em.. if u know where to buy em taste so much better than sushi king...

and the variety of food here in melbourne plentiful too, but you cant compare with original msian food lah! haha