Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's 4.20am...

Yes it is 4.20am.. and I've got class tomorrow, but in the afternoon. I should be sleeping already.

My lifestyle has changed so much, or not any different in sleeping times compared to my LUCT years. I guess theres too much on my mind to go to bed too soon like the fact that I have tonnes of assingments to think of and submission for phase 2 for one of it this Friday...

Another thing was that I think I've out did myself this week by overspending like MAD I tell you...
I went to the pokies... thats's right... so that's negative AU$90 there....

Yesterday I spent AU$257... on cloths... WTH... on flip flops, a thin sweater and a T shirt... yeaps thts it...

but of course I work for my own Wad o' Dough... been doing that for my personal luxuries...

And worst of all.. I didnt regret a thing...

:(

off to bed........

No comments: