Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Sunday, October 28, 2007

3rd post of the day

Just something I did a real long time ago when every one was crazy making thier simpson avatars... I made one of Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing himself... yeaps the big man of Limkokwing University. (I Graduated with a Diploma in Graphic Design & Multimedia in LUCT back in 2004)

This can either be hilarious to him.. or the total opposite... no offense... it's just me doing silly stuff during my procrastinating periods when I'm suppose to be doing my assignments somewhere around August I think...

Software: Photoshop CS2


yea... got so much time up my sleeves... and why didn't i try to do my work... I guess I don't work that way.. only execute when the time comes... risky shit... but most of the times it goes my way :/

1 comment: