Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Updates will occur in a matter of time

Melbourne Time: 1.25am . 17th October 2007

i've been living nocturnally for this past week.. coz doing my assignments during the wee hours in morning is very serene than the busy hours of the day...

furthermore, summer's around the corner, so the days are getting longer so i don't have much of a time to do my work in the dark...

It finally comes to an end by 9.30am 22nd October 2007

and i will be free~~~ hopefully pass all my work (i have to coz my parents already booked tickets down here for my graduation ceremony on 12th December 2007)

RMIT Graduate.... meh............

should have been a UCE graduate (University of Central England now known as Birmingham City University, BCU)


oh well.. that's history

laters all.. shower then back to work till b4 noon? ugh... have to finish it tonite!!! my online mag!!! crap..

*poof*

No comments: