Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Laptop to the Doc. (Out of service update)

7.50pm 31st Oct '07

Firstly.. happy Halloween.

straight to da point...
Brought my laptop to the Doc. yesterday.... and it'll take em 3 days to figure out my prob... well that's because there is a queue. Sigh.. it will cost me AU$55 no matter what for the diagnose... and if i do decide to let them fix it up... he said it'll most prolly cost $140.

I'm praying that my HDD is alright because I've got so many important files inside...and was lazy not to copy it into my external HD. If my HDD is toast.... *knock on wood* it'll cost me AU$7 an hour for recovery... and it's not going to take 1 day to recover it.................... so.... $140 + $7/hr recovery x minimum 48 hrs = $140 + $336 = $476......... :( [at this moment AU$1 = RM3.11] ahhh!

seems like it's been bugging me forever... even thought it'z only been a day
gotta be optimistic.........................

other than that daylight savings had begun... so it's 3 hours faster than Msian time.

and also been working this whole week... have stopped about 3 weeks ago coz of assignments... so now my feet is freakin sore. ugh.... working to survive... literally

1 comment:

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

ur comp got prob and fixing cost a bomb there...

my comp so darn slow...tons of things to upgrade...hmmm