Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Out of Service!

Yeap... my laptop is officially out of service ...

was going to blog the other morning, but had to settle with something... then the next day I was editing pictures.. and didnt have mood to write... and then I fcked up teh systems.. by trying to fix up my bluetooth for my laptop... which i think eventually skrewed teh whole system up.. and now i cant even start my PC...

from Acer... to windows.. then resets and repeat~...

oh well.. typing this now on Poon's laptop...

can't be too long.. and no pictures again... SIGH...

k... gtg now.... am broke, am sick of it all.. and wht you gotta do when you're in this situation? go back to work and earn some money for survival :~~~ that's life...

life sux ATM... eventhough i've just finished my final semester and i'm going to graduate in a months time...

No comments: