Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Sunday, December 23, 2007

been tagged by Amber

* link to your tagger and post these rules.
* list eight random facts about myself
* tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names. (jess: im not going to...)
* let them know they have been tagged!

1. People call me jess, jessie, jessica, j, girl, spunky, jazzo

2. I love beaches... forever and ever and ever and ever........ u get my point...
I meant beautiful beaches.. i wanna go Fiji, tahitti, hawaii, long beach, gold coast again............. hahaha!

3. i love eating good food... and holy crap.. Poon went to the most expensive & top restaurant in melbourne with his parents and spent AU$1200 that night... and it would have been AU$1600 if i had gone... coz he asked me to, but i declined coz i know it will cost a BOMB... its
the restaurants is
Vue de Monde (pronounced Vu-the-mone) poon says he's gonna bring me there soon... err... but there's plenty more to try b4 i go home for good :(

4. The things I'm looking forward to is my final day at work on the 30th of december 2007... and also my trip to Cairns on the 10th of January 2008. My flight home to Kuching on the 24th of January 2008. And also the chinese new year of the RAT!!!... my year... and from there I know it's been 2 cycles since i was born... that means I will be 24 this yr..... holy cow...

5. Music that soothes me are cafe del mar, ATB, Daft Punk, and a few other mellow songs here and there...

6. I hate Working at GIGI (Gee-Gee) with that bias BIATCH CINDY!!!!! sh'es the Boss's sister, but i dont give a shit.. she backstabs.... is rude.. gives no respect... and is a huge tub of lard who eats non-stop...... Ursula the witch from 'The little mermaid' in reality.... they actually gave me shifts on 25th and 26th of december.... the nervve!!!! but i said i cant work on those days.. too bad so sad... for them!

7. I'm obsessed with earning money... wth rite... been working like mad with shitty pay and been treated like a dog... oh well.. i just quit the job today... seriously!... i'm so obsessed with money that i try my luck with lottery... not knowing that i'm wasting my money buying the ticket and not gaining anything in return... well who knows?

8. I am a mat... everyone walks all over me... and such a push over... god help me pls...

tagged victims: Tim, Kah yee, CH3, .... hmm lazy to tag anymore ppl.. oh well..

I Leave u with ATB's Here with me.. i love this song at this very moment

No comments: