Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Graduation Day 2007

I am now a degree holder... i wish i could write more about my journey to this day, but it'll most prolly be in a later blog... for now, just pictures from the graduation day on 12th December 2007

Graduation Parade 10am-12pm

Bowen Lane




Federation Square

My luminous 'Singapore Orchid' from my parents
My orange Roses from Poon
Graduation Ceremony
@ Telstra Dome
6pm-10.15pm




Damn Blur but this is the only pic i have... sometimes it's hard to be the only good photographer in the family... but can't blame thatm that's its dark and the stage is so friggin far and they were giving out the certs like freebies...........
The 5.3K ++ balloons resembling the graduates of RMIT Melbourne 2007
Post-Graduation celebration at JCH Bar
Wednesday night is Karaoke Night in this bar


B Comm Design, BA Multimedia, Masters in Advertising, BA Multimedia + Post-Grad Cert in Advertising


Nice pic but too bad it's blur.... Cynthia & Roger

My Bro, Roger, Cynthia & I


Nick's pap, & Poon's Parents screaming 'Oh Carol'



Singing 'Knock Three Times'

Pretending to drink 2 vodka raspberry & bacardi coke


Father & Son karaoke-ing


Bro & I





2 comments:

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

one good post
congrats on ur graduation Jess!
all da best!

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Hello jessica :) long time no see.

Congratulations on your graduation~