Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, December 1, 2007

money woes

i got my laptop back today.. which cost me AU$305... not including last time $190... so altogether is.. $500 big bucks... that's RM1600++ could easily get a whole new pc with everything with that money...

suppose to get it back at $250.. but not its $305 coz my camera's memory stick had a virus and my external corrupted.. well both corrupted.. all because of the fckin virus... pet32... and autoplay

had to pay in cash summore... if not it'll be $466.... wht BS is that rite? trying to con me coz im a girl.. i know this trick coz the place where i worked do the same thing... they wanna escape the taxes.... damn cilaka... to earn more... fcking ngiao chi ya know my boss.. customers get pissed at the middle person.. like us waitresses for saying it cost bloody 10cents.. for the soy sauce for the sushi.. and the wasabi and ginger as well.. where as if u buy anywhere else in melbourne... it comes free with it and u can get more!.... and now she's charging extra for vegies.. and lets say u want extra tofu.. extra 50cents each... TOUMAMEI!!!!

argh.. y does money always have to be the problem!!!!... and now i have to pay my rent again... $760.... internet, mobile and phone bill... $102

i cant even afford my trip which im supopse to go to Fiji... $1K :(

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does it always have to be like this when money isnt everything.................

1 comment:

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

wahrao eh! thats alot of money spent!

yay! can buy summore jacket for me liaw ahahhahahahah!

pls help li ting find some design book k

we need inspiration here ahhah!

second hand or cheap wan also can!