Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My favourite song of all time

Sade - By your side

This very first time I heard this song was when I watched the episode of 'Sex & the City' When Richard and Samantha had a conversation at the end of the episode and took a swim.. then credits... i loved this song since then... so soothing to the soul.

This video is very bohemian to me and i cant really tell wht the concept is for this video.. maybe surrealism?... not exactly.. but i had a totally different perspective of what the video looked like before i watched this video for the first time..


1 comment:

jesspoh said...

I would have to say that this video was a bit dodgy coz i didnt like the part with the musicians up the tre and the old ppl dancing was alittle fake... but besides that the direction was not too bad