Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sexpo November '07

This happened after one saturday morning yumcha back in mid november planned by Jib and she was the last one to arrive because she had to take a long detour pass the blocked roads for the Bourke Street Xmas parade.

Neways I had nothing to do after the yumcha so Cynthia invited me to the Sexpo... totally unexpected... and entrey fee was AU$25. So it was Cynthia, roger & I to the event we go.


We walked all the way there from china town.. that's a couple of blocks and we were attacked by billions of flies that day as it was sunny. The flies here are so horrible during summer... they're lazy slackers that leech on to you just like the locals... lol and they're fat too...




Without further a due i present u with the long lost pics of my camera... that's because my memory card got corrupted and my laptop is not in order... and as u can see all my past blogs have been a bore with my whining sessions of the fix and cost of my techy stuff... my laptop still has a prob though... something wrong witht eh USB reading ports... damn the technician... i'm not bringing my stuff back there anymore...


SEXPO '07


Her boobies are definitely fake. . . haha





He paints with his ding dong and his butt, u can still see the shadow even though i've censored it for blogging purposes. And if u really wanna know.. he's shaven... lol



Some sweet looking American rides... is it a Cadillac?

His body may be buffed, but he doesnt have a good looking face?



Dino Dick? he 'came' on some people... literally...

P.S. happy Tim? i finally have pictures... more past post will be up regarding my eating antics from the Good Food Guide Melbourne list! So far i've been to Movida (Spanish) & Bistrot d'Orsay (French/contemporary)

bill comes to $200++ for both.. but they literally have one of the best delicacies i've ever tasted in my life!!

1 comment:

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

yea finally PICHAS!!! AHHAAHHA!
just go ahead and blog about it ehheh....
we wanna know more about Melb! hahahah! and the FOOD THERE TOO!!!