Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Got my laptop back!

9.45pm

I got finally got my laptop back, although i still have to re install windows and extract my files... had to replace my HD with a new one... so now i have a fresh 80GB in this one.

Cost: AU$129 HD installation + $55 check up =$184

he said he would transfer everything and reinstall windows for me for another $140 and would take him 2 days.. im still thinking about it... coz he said he'll give me a case for my old HD and it would act as an external HD too... and he'll get rid of the viruses form my ipod, my 120GB external and everything that was infected my that shitty 'autoplay' virus...

he gave me a complimentary of 512MB to make my comp now up to 1GB of RAM :D

P.S Still no pictures at the moment because not using my comp yet... ugh... although i have quite a few pics to upload...

No comments: