Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Friday, November 23, 2007

okay.. just an update of my life...

Firstly, I havent gotten my laptop back and when i went over to the shop for the 2nd/3rd time in 3 weeks... (actually 4 weeks including the $180++ before) the guy now tells me tht he has installed a new heating system from Acer.. He took so long coz he had to order the part from acer... which i never gave him the GREEN light to do so. It will now cost me AU$200++ for that fix up... not including the original $140 he promised 3 weeks back that he'll install windows and transfer all my important files from my old HD...

so now altogether it'll cost me a whopping AU$400++...
where as back in msia i can do it for RM400... well maybe more or less;
or i have no idea coz for all i know you guys will say girls know nothing. .

Secondly, I spent more than AU$200++ today on shopping for stuff to wear, well this time it's dresses... woots... you wouldn't think i 'Jessica Poh' would buy dresses..
the bargain was I bought 3 dresses and a top for $105. Then the other place I bought 2 tops but it seems that it could be used like a dress and a belt for $140...

I always regret spending that much.. this is the 3rd-4th time that i've repeated the same thing in melbourne. . .

so all i can say is that i've worked for the money so i can do whatever i want with it... sigh... I'm suppose to save up for my future trips ler... london, NZ, etc.....

Did you know that the most i've worked for was 50 hours in a week.. and i've only recieved AU$400... go figure...

Lastly.. i tried to upload picture to Poon's laptop... and well i have no idea why his laptop couldnt read the files from the camera's memory stick...

so that means... NO PICTURES AGAIN........

2 comments:

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

WTF! no pics ahahh! kenot read pics ahahh! shit man! like that need to get new lappy
get the Acer latest model RAWKS ah!

jesspoh said...

i wish i can get a new laptop that easily.. but it's too late... he just went on and install a new heating system.. WTF rite... spend AU$500++ for no reason.. in addition 1 motnh ++ woth no laptop usage..