Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Testing my patience. . .

It's been over a month without my laptop.. Just last friday i went over and the guy said it would be ready by saturday... then i thought since he said so.. I'd come over today... "Tuesday" to claim it.

He said he'll call me when it is done.. but it's been over a month.. which what originally suppose to be 3 days tops to transfer all my file.. with a fee of AU$140... which now turns out to be a month++ and with an extra fee of AU$200++... WTF man... now everything will cost me including the original cost before of $190... almost AU$500++... argh.. it's just insane... i shuld have brought it to the asian shop instead.. argh!!!! I'm giving him 1 more week and by hook or by crook.... i'll get my laptop back.. fix or not.. i just cant take it anymore..

he is friggin lucky to be dealing with such a patient person like me.. no wonder i'm good in my waitressing job.... LOL...

P.S. I've passed all my subjects... so i'm graduating for real... on the 12th of December... and my parents and my bro will be arriving in 8 days... :D

woots~

This video is just so adorable... makes u wanna own a chihuahua... well a fat one like Pablo!

No comments: