Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, November 10, 2007

i got my laptop back.... NOT....

sorry no pics again....
sigh.. i spoke too soon... i returned my laptop last monday.. and got no response from the services, so i gave them a call yesterday and said it was done...
I went over this afternoon to find out that he said my laptop had a problem with the heating and he had to check it out coz he said while he was installing windows.. my laptop kept on shutting down after everyminute and it gets really hot...
well.. i know it does that too.. FCK ACER... regretted getting it, when i could have settled with a non-webcame toshiba... sigh.. no use crying over spilt milk...
same problem with my nintendo DS lite... i was so excited to have my DS a year ago.. when i
just realized that my DS is faulty!! the calibration has a problem.. and my warranty is going to end in 2 weeks... and I have absolutely no time to go all the way to the subburbs to the nintendo services in Australia to get it fix... sigh...
been working like a mad dog this whole week... if u add the time up... i've worked for 50 hours hardcore this week for a measly pay... sigh... under minimum wage so go figure... 6 days in a row non-stop work.
Well it beats keeping my ass at home and doing nothing... at least i get to keep busy and earn a lil something for the time being while waiting for graduation.
k, i'm off for now... ugh.. i can't believe that i'm so weak... i promised myself to loose weight... and all i did today was pig out....
i even told myself that i would go jogging for an hour... and it was a beautiful day to do it too..
WEAK!!
P.S. i saw a rocking limo today and a sizzling hot ride parked infront of it... but i was WEAK... was so self concious to think that other ppl would see me as damn sakai chink... LOL
but i thought... no point as i cant upload pics too, beside i've seen hummer limos a few times, and other rocking rides... even party buses... hehe

1 comment:

emmanuel said...

thx alot 4 visiting my page.