Previously known as: Literacy of Dreams & Reality

Saturday, November 24, 2007

$$$ spend spend spend spend spend

Yesterday I spent around AU$250

Today i spent $55 (hair cut, which i needed badly) + $151 (L-Carnitine, muscle milk & blender bottle for weight control)

I needed my hair cut badly.. coz i havent had a hair cut since before CNY this yr.. beleive it or not!
Besides that, my hair dye was halfway down.. and if i wanna make my hair look normal again through this process called "henna" not sure.. that's what the korean hair stylist said.. it'll cost me AU$280!! yeaps i cut my hair at a korean hair salon just opposite my apartment (Recomended my Evelyn Hii).

not too bad lar the hair cut... but the fringe looked abit funny at first.. then i told the lady it looked funny.. apparently she didnt understood wht i said and she had to have her co-workers come over and explain to her.. phew!

Secondly.. i've become a slob... well not exactly.. thank god i have a part time job waitressing... well that's another day's story... will tell you about my experience of working odd jobs her in Melbourne in a future post.

Slob meaning i havent been doing any excercise or weight training since about a year ago.. well exactly a year ago... very bad eh...

I miss futsal, i miss any rigorous activities like hiking, rock climbing, caving etc.. lol swimming too... anything that keeps me going... weight training get boring. but you do see results.. but i wasnt losing enough fat to see em... so that's y i have L-Carnitine to help me out.. and the muscle milk.. it's not for muscle building only.. but its for mela replacement... but of course you do not cut out your meals at a whole.. you actualy have to up your meals... and of coruse more vegies etc.. but i'm not going to go crazy on all of this.. coz i do enjoy eating!!! i love it!!!... i just gotta put more effort in dieting the right way that's all..

anyways back to reality.. i gotta star immdiately..

i bought dresses, i bought weight control stuff and a new hair cut.. i hope i can bring out a new image.. coa i felt like it's time for a change... i am 23 years old... am not a child anymore... it's time to grow up.



No comments: